I read all of the Sket Dance Chapter that has been translated right now. I was thinking for each character how do you do a Arc I mean theres a short, and long one. I mean theres a lot of chapter that had only 1 chapters worth so how do we do it? --Cococrash11 02:11, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I should really write up a manual of style thing... anyway, the way I'm doing it is that the "story arc" section of characters' profiles is titled as "Major Story Points." Since the vast majority of characters only appear in a few chapters, subheadings are either incident/event names (ie. Kaimei Rock Festival, Glass Man Incident, Paint-Mask Incident, etc.) or chapter titles if the former doesn't apply. There's an example on Chiaki Takahashi, if it helps.
- As for main characters like the Sket trio, in the "Major Story Points" section will be a link to the "Requests" section of the Sket Dan page. Anything in the series which doesn't relate to a request would go under the "Major Story Points" section, in the same fashion as stated above. Some examples of this would be: Kaimei Rock Festival, nearly all of the "Chu-san potion incidents", etc. Oh, and if something happened prior to the present day, it goes under the "backstory" heading. -- Lynxian 12:41, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
I see I think only 1 story worth should include that involves with the character. For exapmle the story from chapter 1 should be included in Bossun, Himeko, Switch, and Teppei and list Paint incident thing or something. --Cococrash11 20:34, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- It wouldn't be on the pages for Bossun, Himeko and Switch as it was a request (and instead is summarized on the Sket Dan page), but it would be on Teppei's under the heading "Paint-Mask Incident." -- Lynxian 22:53, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
I think the article should be Manga what do you think? --Cococrash11 19:49, March 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmm, yeah. Might as well. -- Lynxian 21:38, March 6, 2011 (UTC)
What happen to the Volume Pictures it was there before? --Cococrash11 22:39, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
Seriously where is it? Can't see it. --Cococrash11 18:32, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
- I took them off for aesthetics. They still appear on the respective volumes' individual articles. -- Lynxian 00:42, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Oh is there a reason why? --Cococrash11 01:03, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I already said. It's for the aesthetics. -- Lynxian 10:57, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Anyone knows where can I read chapters 142+ in englsh ? I wondered about why i can only find chapters up to 141 but I can see that there are more chapters than that .