|檜原 円太 |
|Manga Debut||Chapter 24|
The Sket Dan Manga Project
|Anime Debut||Episode 9|
Enta'll do it!
Enta Hinohara (檜原 円太, Hinohara Enta) is a Shōnen Jump mangaka who visits Kaimei High School looking for models to use for an upcoming school-based manga. He is meant to be a parody on the series' mangaka, Kenta Shinohara, which is ironic because he consistently says that Bossun would make a terrible main character for a shōnen manga. He ends up creating the hit manga We're the Student Council!, based on the original student council members. In the anime, he also creates several spinoff series, as well as having already published two separate series prior to visiting Kaimei High School.
- Enta'll do it!
- Hinohara Izuru Tokoro no Tenshi
- We're the Student Council!
- I Art a Samurai!
- Roman is a Romantic Manga Artist!
- Enta Hinohara's name is based on Kenta Shinohara's name with the first consonants removed.
- When first visiting Sket Dan clubroom, Bossun and others call him kami-sama (god/lord, the creator). But after his silhouette changed they're realize that he's not Kenta Shinohara and said dare? (who?).