|Enta'll do it!|
|Episode 9||Next →|
|Air Date||June 2, 2011|
|Manga||Chapters 14 & 24|
|Opening||Kakkowarui I love you!|
Enta'll do it! (円太やります!, Enta yarimasu!) is the 9th episode of the Sket Dance anime.
Bossun finds himself reverting to a child, and while Chuma makes an antidote, the Sket Dan crew and other folks have some fun with little Bossun. Later, Enta asks the Sket Dan a few questions to get some inspiration for his story.
In this episode of Sket Dance, a mangaka named Enta Hinohara [based on the author of the series, Kenta Shinohara], finds his way to Kanmei High School in search of characters for his newest manga series. Thus, Bossun attempts to become the character he needs. However, Enta considers Bossun's talents too plain for a shonen protagonist, leading the Sket Dan on a merry adventure to try and prove that they're worthy of becoming shonen protagonists. However, on their journey to do so Bossun accidentally gets turned into a toddler.
Still, even in this state Bossun manages to stop a purse snatcher and show off his true worth. Unfortunately... the mangaka still doesn't acknowledge him as main character material, but takes him as inspiration nevertheless. Just... not in the way that Bossun would have expected.
Please check out this episode's image gallery!
Cast & Credits
- Hiroyuki Yoshino: Yūsuke "Bossun" Fujisaki
- Ryōko Shiraishi: Hime "Himeko" Onizuka
- Tomokazu Sugita: Kazuyoshi "Switch" Usui
- Hiro Shimono: Sasuke Tsubaki
- Tōru Furuya: Enta Hinohara
- Kenta Miyake: Shinzo Takemitsu
- Megumi Takamoto: Mimori Unyū
- Jōji Nakata: Tetsuji Chūma
- Ai Kayano: Roman Saotome
- Kikuno Asahina (Enta's Manga Magazine)
- Sōjirō Agata (Enta's Manga Magazine)